Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

For many years I only thought lemon was meant for dessert recipes or just to put in your water. I always opted out. Once I got pregnant the only thing that kept me from getting sick was to eat on lemons. Once I started my weight loss journey i started looking into things that would help with bloat and digestion problems and everything led me to LEMONS!
After doing research I found that lemons help with SO MANY THINGS!!!!
I was blown away at how this small little fruit could help me. SO I started to put it in my water and starting getting more energy in the morning. I will say its pretty tart. I put some honey in there or even put lemon with my hot tea and and some honey to help with it tartness of the lemon water. It made a world of difference in my life.


www.teambeachbody.com.fitmom120811

No comments:

Post a Comment