Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Goal setting

It's proven 80% of goal setters who write their goals down achieve them. Have you ever written your goals down? A great resource for goal setting is Chalene Johnsons 30 day push. It's free and so helpful to start mapping out the dreams you want to see become a reality.
In each group that I hold goal setting is such a huge part of it. If you don't have goals then why are you working so hard? If you have a clear plan mapped out of what you want to achieve you have a plan. 
My goal this year is to finish each program I set out to do. My first Program is Piyo. This is a super intense workout that provides the core work and stability to strengthen your hips, back and core! 

I love Beachbody on demand because I am able to stream all my workouts on line anywhere I go and when my husband is watching tv I can workout right there while I'm watching tv to. The most amazing part of this is your first 30 days are completely free you don't spend a dime and you get to try out hundreds of workouts to see which one you love before you buy it. When you are ready to buy it your charged the second month and it's only 39$ every quarter. Yes! I know it's paid quarterly NOT monthly! It's a win win for everyone! 

If you are looking for an accountability group that will hold you to your goals and have daily check ins this is for you! Just apply at www.tinyurl.com/FitnfaithfulCG


XOXOXOX
Coach Christy
Follow me on pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/Thefitphotog/

No comments:

Post a Comment