Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Looking for 5 women ready to start their journey to a fit life.


Excuses stop here!
Many of you needed a little bit of extra time after the holidays to be able to join me well here is your chance!
I am looking for 5 women ONLY To be in this group with me.
I want to make sure there is a ton of one on one help. To qualify you will need to have the following 
1. Brand new to health and fitness 
2. Desperately need a change in your life or diabetes, heart disease, and obesity will overtake your life.
3. Have tried it all and needs something that works.
4. Needs someone who can relate and has gone through the same issues to help get you through 

If you have any of these characteristics I would love for you to apply here 👇


This is a secret group/ no one will know your in it unless your choose to tell them!
By applying here if you don't feel comfortable commenting on in just apply and I will reach out and contact you!

No comments:

Post a Comment