Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Money saving mom

To all my humble homemakers and thrifty moms these are the 3 pas I use my my phone to get the biggest bang for my buck you can make money using all 3 just for scanning your reciepts. Iv cashed out about 100.00 so far from all of them so it's very much worth your time. Here's a link to ibotta if you wanna join ibotta it's totally worth it! 

https://ibotta.com/r/ts9za



What I love the most is you can go to so many different stores and many of the selections it doesn't matter what brand you use and you can even save in produce which you know you won't find a coupon for.

I hope you enjoy! 

If you want more info on how I save and stay healthy and still eat whole foods just email me at teamfitnfaitful@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment